26 July 2020
LATEST UPDATE…. EAAB TO REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL 1 SEPTEMBER 2020…
On 17 July 2020 – due to an employee of the EAAB having tested Positive for Coronavirus, the Board took a decision to close the offices until: 27 July 2020.
On 28 July 2020 – the Board have once again advised that: ‘they have taken a decision to keep the offices of the Board closed, during the winter when the virus is at its peak and for employees to work from home.
The intended date for the EAAB offices to re-open, is: 1 September 2020
Stakeholders are encouraged to continue using electronic means to contact the EAAB (details and email addresses on www.eaab.org.za where possible).
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): email@example.com
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Services/ All Queries: email@example.com
- Registrations FFC related: LeboM@eaab.org.za
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): email@example.com
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
For further Covid-19 related enquires contact: Covid-19 Compliance Officer Mr. Oscar Mangole at: email@example.com
The original announcement can be viewed here: