1. To register as a Real Estate Partner [REP] you must be 18 years old or older.
2. While we may choose to share aggregated information ie: information about [REPs] and Real Estate Service Partners [RESPs] collectively, Real Estate Partners will not release personal identifiable information of any [REP] or [RESP]. Information of this nature is only used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
3. The information you choose to display in your profile will be publicly displayed and viewable by [REPs], [RESPs] and Members of the public. – [Consumers]. Select contact information can be prevented from being publicly displayed, should you so choose. This can be checked under ‘My Profile Edit’ in your ‘My Profile’. Certain key information can however not be withheld, as this is a pre-requisite when choosing to become an [REP]
4. Real Estate Partners affords you the opportunity to edit your own profile and personal information by going to your ‘My Profile’ and selecting ‘My Profile Edit’
5. In order to promote yourself and your brand, you need to provide as much information as possible about yourself. The more information you make available the more likely you are to connect with other – ‘like-minded’ – [REPs]. Consumers will be browsing the [REP] and [RESP] Indexes, when looking to engage an [REP] or [RESP] so you need to be visible. To be able to fully benefit from all the activities that Real Estate Partners will engage in and continue to expand on, you need to ensure that your information is updated regularly. Real Estate Partners Administration will make every effort to ensure that your information is protected at all times. This must be understood within the nature of the
internet which is susceptible to hacks, viruses and other forms of security breaches.
8. Real Estate Partners provides a variety of opportunities for you to engage with other [REPs]. You can send private messages, create your own blogs and participate in other [REPs] blogs. You are able to build your own personal networks by welcoming new [REPs] to the site and identifying with them, either through a work or social related interest. [REPs] may choose to withdraw from any business or personal interaction, at any time. On registering as an [REP] with Real Estate Partners, you agree to receive newsletters and notices from the Real Estate Partners Administrator by means of an email communiqué.
9. Should you need to contact the Real Estate Partners Administration in connection with any personal information, emails can be sent to: email@example.com