Author: Estate Agency Affairs Board
1 July 2021
NOTIFICATION OF TEMPORARY OFFICE CLOSURE DUE TO COVID-19
On 30 June 2021 Management was advised that four of our staff members had tested positive for Covid-19. As a precautionary measure the EAAB have commenced with contact tracing of all EAAB personnel who may have come into contact with the employees.
The EAAB will be arranging for the offices to be deep cleaned in order to contain the spread of the virus.
A further communique will be sent to all stakeholders when the EAAB offices will reopen and apologise for the inconvenience.
For further information please contact Mr Patrick Mufamadi on
or on 076773 8355
Employees when not in the office work remotely and stakeholders are therefore encouraged to use electronic means wherever possible and to contact the EAAB on the following email addresses.
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- Fidelity Fund Certificate Renewals: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): email@example.com
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Services/ All Queries: email@example.com
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): email@example.com
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
Issued by: Estate Agency Affairs Board
Date 01 July 2021