Author: EAAB Management
29 May 2020
EAAB’s Commitment to Continued Service Delivery
IT IS TO BE NOTED – that the EAAB will not at this stage be opening its doors to the public or Property Practitioners on 08 June however, communications will be sent out and placed on the EAAB website advising the official date for reopening its doors.
The EAAB would like to take this opportunity of assuring its stakeholders of their commitment to assist industry in continuing its service deliverables both with the intended skeleton staff that will be working possibly on a temporary rotation basis, as well as the continuation of employees working remotely.
The EAAB’s outsourced Call Centre has for the month of May been able to receive calls and assist stakeholders across the provinces, and it is most pleasing to report that over 4,000 Property Practitioners have already been in contact with the EAAB and their queries have been receiving attention. This service albeit that for the time being will continue to operate remotely, stakeholders are welcome to call on 087 285 3222.
The regulator has made provisions for a core team of employees to work remotely to continue to offer the following services.
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: email@example.com
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: email@example.com
- Customer Services All Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations FFC related: LeboM@eaab.org.za
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: email@example.com
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): email@example.com
A more comprehensive plan will be provided on Thursday, 04 June to all stakeholders. This will be placed on the EAAB’s website and sent via our bulk email platform.
For further information: EAAB Covid-19 Compliance Officer: Mr Oscar Mangole Oscar.firstname.lastname@example.org
This notice can be viewed on the EAAB website: