NC NQF level 5 – Full Training Course for Principals and Full Status Agents wanting to become Principals of their Own Real Estate Business…
FETC Real Estate NQF level 4 – Full Training Programme for Intern Agents:
[Mandatory Qualification for ALL New Estate Agents holding a Fidelity Fund Certificate [FFC] for the first time, from: 15 July 2008]
1. Real Estate Induction Course – Sales & Marketing: ‘The Basics of Becoming & Staying Successful’
‘On Line’ – 4 Mornings: from 09:00 – 13:00 daily
2. FETC NQF level 4 – Full Training Course for Intern Agents – 9 Days over an approx. 6 – 7 month period
FETC NQF level 4 – RPL
3. NC NQF level 5 – Full Training Course for Full Status Agents & Principals
NC NQF level 5 – RPL
4. EAAB – PDE 4 Preparatory Session – ‘On line’ approx. 90 minutes
5. EAAB – PDE 5 Preparatory Session – ‘On Line’ approx. 90 minutes
6. EAAB – Logbook Preparatory Session – ‘On Line’ approx. 120 minutes
The Coaching Factory: Change Your Habits, Change Your Life ….
The Online Residential Property Rentals Business & Team Development Programme – Shaun Luyt.
Developed to assist Business Owners/Principals and Rental Teams do the right thing – the first times! Available country-wide through online deliver, this monthly subscription-based programme includes best practice and compliant residential property rental procedures, forms and landlord and tenant communication templates, together with comprehensive video training for Business Owners/Principals and Rental Team Members to fully understand the importance of each and every step of the procedures, thereby empowering your Team with the knowledge to do the right thing – the first time!…
Compulsory for All Intern Agents registered with the EAAB – for the first time from: 2 January 2013.
The purpose of the Logbook is to monitor the induction of intern estate agents into the estate agency profession.
Intern Estate Agents need to acquire Meaningful practical estate agency experience, while being exposed to an applied and relevant practical learning experience, that will enhance and add value and understanding to their theoretical estate agency studies.
Next Logbook Prep. Session for 2020:
17 April 2020
Vivien Marks who conducts the course has had many years of residential rental experience and is able to pass on practical knowledge which will help you to understand and manage your task of renting property more professionally.
Real Estate NQF level 4 – Preparatory Sessions – Now ‘on line’:
in preparation for the EAAB – Professional Designation Examination [PDE]
Sessions run: usually every: Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from: 09:30
Real Estate Induction Course: “The Basics of Becoming & Staying Successful”
* Mandatory Induction Training for ALL Intern Agents
* Private Individuals ‘new’ to Real Estate
* ‘Principal Assist’ Training Program for ‘new’ Recruits
Courses run over 4 morning from: 09:00 – 13:00
On Completion of the Course, a Certificate of Attendance is Awarded